1. Using Content from the The Vejen Art Museum Websites
Please note that the intellectual property rights in all ‘Content’ (including images, editorial or descriptive text, footage or any other media) featured within the ‘Websites’ (www.vejenkunstmuseum.dk, www.vejenkunstmuseum.wordpress.com and all sub-domains) and selected social media platforms, is owned by the ‘The Vejen Art Museum’ and other copyright owners as specified wherever possible.
2. Using Content from the The Vejen Art Museum Websites for non-commercial purposes
Content in which the The Vejen Art Museum owns copyright (or related rights) may be used free of charge for non-commercial purposes following agreement with the Vejen Art Museum
The Vejen Art Museum considers non-commercial use to be any use that is not intended for or directed towards commercial advantage of monetary compensation.
The following non-commercial use of the The Vejen Art Museum copyright Content featured on the Websites are permitted, except where other terms may apply:
- Using The Vejen Art Museum copyright owned Content and works in the public domain for non-commercial research, private study, criticism and review, or for the purpose of teaching and instruction within an educational establishment.
- Using limited amounts of copyright material (The Vejen Art Museum and other creators) without permission for the purpose of parody, caricature and pastiche.
- Downloading The Vejen Art Museum copyright audiovisual Content for non-commercial offline listening or viewing
- Downloading and printing of The Vejen Art Museum copyright learning Content for non-commercial educational use
- Embedding links to The Vejen Art Museum audiovisual Content for non-commercial use, providing no Third Party Content rights are infringed (please see section 5)
Some non-commercial use may be covered by a copyright exception under the Danish Copyright laws. For all uses, a sufficient acknowledgment must be made to the copyright holder of work. It is your responsibility to make sure you comply with the copyright exceptions before using in-copyright Content.
For further information please refer to the Cultural Ministry of Denmark’s resource on copyright: http://kum.dk/kulturpolitik/ophavsret/
3. Using content from the The Vejen Art Museum Websites for commercial use
If you wish to use Content for any other purpose (i.e. for a use that is not considered non-commercial, please contact the museum at: email@example.com). Please note that we charge a small fee for our services, all copyright issues are handled by CopyDan. Fees will apply for any commercial use of content, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Content for use in publications with a print run of over 1,000 copies
- Content for broadcast, commercial website and digital use
- Content for use on book jackets, book covers and website home pages
- Content for use in exhibition displays or catalogues
- Content for use on any commercial products or packaging
- Content for use in advertising, marketing and promotion
- New photography of objects, digitisation or rescans of existing photography
To make sure your order is managed efficiently, please provide the following information when contacting the museum for print, electronic or audio-visual use:
- Date of publication/release
- Print run/Number of Units
- Image size e.g. ¼ page, full screen
- Territorial distribution
- Where will the image feature? (.e.g. front cover, inside)
- Digital rights. Please supply format details and the licensing period required.
4. Crediting and use of The Vejen Art Museum logo
For any The Vejen Art Museum Content use the following copyright credit line must be used, unless otherwise stated:
© The Vejen Art Museum, Denmark
Any use of the The Vejen Art Museum logo must be approved by the museum: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vejen Art Museum brand (including the The Vejen Art Museum’s name and logo) may not be used to suggest any endorsement or approval by the The Vejen Art Museum of your use of The Vejen Art Museum Content.
5. Third Party Content
The Vejen Art Museum has made reasonable efforts to identify any Content in which a third party owns copyright (“Third Party Content”), and to secure permission for its use only by the Vejen Art Museum (and its affiliates). Therefore, it is your responsibility to secure any permission or consent required for your own use of such Third Party Content.
If you are not sure who owns the Content you wish to use, please contact email@example.com
If you believe that the use of any Content infringes yours or someone else’s rights, please refer to the The Vejen Art Museum’s Copyright Statement (please see section 6).
6. Copyright Statement
The Vejen Art Museum comprises a collection of symbolist turn of the century art. One of its aims is to provide access to its collections and services for diverse audiences, now and in the future.
The Vejen Art Museum makes reasonable efforts to protect its own intellectual property rights and the rights of others. If you believe that the use of content (including images, editorial or descriptive text, footage or any other media) found on the The Vejen Art Museum’s Websites infringes yours or someone else’s rights, please contact us, providing the information requested below:
- Your contact details
- Nature of the complain
- The VKV museum registration number (where applicable)
- The full web address of where you found the material
- Proof that you are the rights holder
This Copyright Statement does not obligate the The Vejen Art Museum to respond to all complaints or other correspondence received about alleged unauthorised use of third party rights. However, the The Vejen Art Museum will respond to and take any action it considers necessary in respect of all genuine and evidenced complaints or other correspondence received about all such alleged unauthorised use of third party rights.
To contact the The Vejen Art Museum about the Websites or any Content, as well as any comments and other feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The The Vejen Art Museum assumes no responsibility for the content of websites linked to or from the Websites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by the The Vejen Art Museum of those linked websites and the The Vejen Art Museum shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9. No Waiver
10. Law and Jurisdiction
The museum photographers:
Lars Bay Fotografi, Silkeborg.
Tlf. 3063 9476